Frank Body: Face Range REVIEW || BEAUTY

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Photo from TheGlitterGuide
Hello!
I hope you are all well. Two weeks ago I ordered online the face range of Frank Body and I am absolutely in love. Frank Body is an Australian organic brand, which uses coffee in every single product that they have. They got mostly known for their coffee scrub but months ago they turned their focus to creating a face range.

My order consisted in a face cleanser, a face scrub, and a face daily moisturizer. The products are rich in coffee, coconut oil, and other seeds oils that help in cleansing the skin, fighting acne, redness, and inflammation, leaving the skin moisturized.

The face cleanser can also be used as a makeup remover if it is used twice in a row. I find it pretty gentle but still cleanses well the skin. The scrub is absolutely amazing. I use it twice a week and my skin is left extremely smooth and moisturized. Regards the daily moisturizer, I was a bit skeptical about it because I have oily skin and its ingredients and texture weren't oily skins friendly, so I really thought I was going to look a disaster this Summer. But only a little dot is the enough to moisturize my entire face. And because my skin is so moisturized, I noticed that it takes a lot longer to get oily, and when it gets oily, it doesn't bother me at all as it isn't that oily. 

I highly recommend this product. Until now I haven't broke out, in fact, my blemishes are practically inexistent. I feel like these products will be amazing in the cold seasons, so I can't wait to try them out then. If you like the smell of coffee and you are looking organic products, then you should buy this range. You won't regret it.


Expect me soon, babes.
XOXO, IF
Follow me on Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Snapchat: irynafboomi

(P.S. this was not sponsored.) 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have been followed <3

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  2. The cleanser and scrub sound amazing! Awesome review!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 They do for sure. I love the smell of coffee!

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, amazing photo!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love organic brands, and the packaging is so cute! The scrub sounds amazing, I would love to give it a try.

    Tiffany
    www.thelookingglassbyty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? You won't regret it! <3

      XOXO, IF

      Delete
  5. Great post, love your blog! (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I <3 yours too!! :)

      XOXO, IF

      Delete

Subscribe